- Credit is granted by a student's home school.
- Each course has a menu item Grades which allows a student to see a listing of all assignments, point values and points earned. Teacher provide due dates. Points earned for each assignment, discussion or quiz are posted and students can view them.
- Grading is on a numerical scale with a percentage score for completion of work. At the end of the summer program, reports are sent to each Mercy school.
- Access to Assignments and Grades - A parent/guardian may log on to a student's course using the student user name and password and see a record of all assignments and points earned.
- To avoid loss of work, students are asked to save a copy of all assignments submitted. This work should be saved until final grades are received.